This error will show up in the 3D Maps window under Maps and Files, and SWAT CAM.
In order for the 3D maps window to work, you must have a lidar or elevation grid file in the MobileApp folder. You can do this by copying and pasting the 3 key files (.grd, .gdw, .COL_TAB) into the MobileApp folder on your desktop software.
- Go to your SWAT RECORDS GKData folder on your desktop computer
- Find the field you are having issues with
- Under the MapsData folder, find the Elevation.grd, Elevation.gdw & Elevation.COL_TAB (or Lidar equivalents) and select all 3 by holding the CTRL button on your keyboard and clicking on each file (should highlight them)
- Next, you can right-click on one of the highlighted files and click on Copy
- Go back one file and go into the MobileApp folder, right-click and hit paste
- Once all the files are copied in, you can go back into SWAT RECORDS and File Sync