Using the plant stand feature in SWAT RECORDS will allow you to document and leave a pictures that represent each zone.
Entering in a new observation
- Go into SWAT RECORDS
- Plant Stands
- Add Plant Stand
- Select your Field and Crop
- Select your Calculation option (Plants/Ft² or Plants/Acre)
- Edit your Row Spacing and Count Length
- You can now enter in your counts for each zone. When entering multiple counts, place a comma after each count.
- Add a Picture for each Zone
- Add any notes
- Hit Accept
Note: When taking pictures, it's always best to take picture from above looking down the seed row.