Configure Farm and Fields for File Sync
You will need to format your farm/fields for File Sync if you will be using SWAT RECORDS for sampling or SWAT MAPS.
- Go into your SWAT RECORDS Desktop software
- From the home menu, click on File Sync
- Then go to Server Settings
- You can click on Edit Grower Directories to make sure that you have directories setup. You want to make sure that you have the Farm File Sync Directory Name copied in the Grower File Sync Root Directory Name and the Grower File Sync Directory Name
- Select the checkbox beside the new farm or farm where you added new fields to
- Hit Configure
- Once configured, go back and start a File Sync.
I can't see any maps or files from a shared farm
1. In desktop Software go to Add/Edit Farm > Sync Existing Farms and add the farm you are trying to sync to your mobile app. 2. Once the farm is added, and you've completed a Sync, go to File Sync > Server Settings 3. Select the check box beside the ...
How come I'm missing a farm within my company account?
If you had the farm before, chances are you may have selected to make it inactive. 1. Go to Add/Edit Farm 2. Find your farm in the list and deselect the Archive for this user check box If you've never had the farm on your account before, and the farm ...
I've changed my password and now my file sync is giving me an error saying it can't connect to the server
You will need to restart your Windows File Sync Service. There are 2 ways to do this: 1. Restart your computer 2. Click on your start menu and go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services. In the services window, you want to look ...
How to activate your File Sync
File Sync is what we use to download the maps to your local device. In order to activate File Sync you need to download our desktop software here. Once you are logged in to SWAT RECORDS, go into File Sync If it has never been setup you will see ...
Access a shared company/farm account (Desktop)
So you've been granted access to another farm or consultant account. In SWAT RECORDS Desktop platform, you will simply click on to the "Login as another user" at the login screen and sign in using your current credentials that you use to access your ...