Garmin Bluetooth GPS isn't connecting to the app
If you can't see the Date/Time or any other values.
Power off the Garmin GPS puck
- Power on the Garmin GPS puck
- Go into the Bluetooth GPS app and connect/pair to the Garmin
- Make sure that you enable Mock GPS Provider.
Quick Start Guide: SWAT RECORDS Mobile App
GETTING STARTED STEP 1 - Contact your SWAT MAPS representative to acquire your Username and Password. An email will be sent to you containing this information STEP 2 Download the SWAT RECORDS App FREE from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS) ...
My app keeps crashing when trying to look at maps.
The most common issue is that your permissions aren't set to allow your location. This is mandatory to see your maps. Android Go into your device settings Scroll down to Apps In Apps, find SWAT RECORDS app Then go to Permissions Click on each option ...
Viewing VR Reports in the Mobile App
1. Make sure to Sync Data to make sure you have the most recent version of data 2. Go to SWAT RECORDS 3. Click on Reports 4. Select VR Reports 5. Notice at the top the Crops Year (If you are doing fall fertilizer, you're "Crops year" will not be the ...
How to access your SWAT MAPS in the mobile app
Go into SWAT RECORDS 2. Click on Maps and Files 3. Select your files you are wanting to view by selecting on the check boxes beside each layer, then hit 2D or 3D to view the maps in those views.
How do I see my soil tests in the Mobile App
1. Make sure to Sync Data to make sure you have all new data synced to your device 2. Go to SWAT RECORDS 3. Soil Tests 4. Select your Field If you want to see the the history of a certain nutrient over the years, you can select on the nutrient and it ...