How come I'm missing a farm within my company account?
If you had the farm before, chances are you may have selected to make it inactive.
1. Go to Add/Edit Farm
2. Find your farm in the list and deselect the Archive for this user check box
If you've never had the farm on your account before, and the farm was added by a co-worker or recently shared with you:
1. Sync first to make sure the data is pulled from the server
2. Go to Add/Edit Farm
3. Click on Sync Existing Farm to This Machine
4. Select the farm you'd like to add
5. Hit Continue to start syncing the farm to your machine
6. Once the Sync is complete, you will need to file sync for any maps or files to come through
How come my field has disappeared?
If the field was present before and has randomly disappeared, there's a chance that someone on the account has made the field inactive. 1. Go to your Farm that the field is missing 2. In the left hand menu open the Fields menu 3. You should see the ...
Access a shared company/farm account (Desktop)
So you've been granted access to another farm or consultant account. In SWAT RECORDS Desktop platform, you will simply click on to the "Login as another user" at the login screen and sign in using your current credentials that you use to access your ...
I can't see any maps or files from a shared farm
1. In desktop Software go to Add/Edit Farm > Sync Existing Farms and add the farm you are trying to sync to your mobile app. 2. Once the farm is added, and you've completed a Sync, go to File Sync > Server Settings 3. Select the check box beside the ...
Consultants: Adding a Farm user to their Farm Account
Go in the farm account In the left hand menu, scroll down to Farm Users Click on Add New User Enter in their Email, Name and select whether they are a farmer or operator Click on Create User Account If you get a warning saying the account is already ...
Adding New or Existing Farms to your Consultant Account
Click here to go to: Adding a New Farm Adding an Existing Farm This function is used to add an existing farm within your account already or a farm that has been shared with you. 1. Click on Add/Edit Farm 2. Then press Sync Existing Farm ...